Trinity offers a discount to families who enroll more than one child into our K-8 school. Preschool is not included in this discount offer.
- 2nd child receives a discounted amount on tuition (see Tuition and Fees for the current year)
- 3rd and additional children, the tuition cost is waived. User fees still apply.
2023-2024 School Year
A Tuition Reduction Grant for Members of Trinity Lutheran Church Provided Through the Trinity Roselle Foundation
A Gift of Thanks for Support Years Ago
It is always important to remember God’s goodness to us in life. It helps us understand His great love for us in Jesus Christ. It gives us joy and peace – and generous hearts and lives, knowing that all we have and all we are comes from God’s hand of blessing.
The “T-Fund” (Tuition Reduction Fund) was established in 2020 with a gift to the Trinity Roselle Foundation in the form of a “Donor-Advised” Endowment. We expect this gift will give the Foundation the ability to grant special funding annually into the next decade. The donor established this endowment in order to thank God and the members of Trinity for their support while the donor’s children attended our school. Without such support, the donor’s children could not have attended Trinity.
In thanksgiving, the donor has funded this endowment for the 2023-2024 school year and into the future. This gift will support Trinity Lutheran School’s work of “Educating the Mind, Nurturing the Spirit, and Growing Tomorrow’s Leaders Today.” The donor family invites others who have received the same blessing to add to this fund, making it even more possible for members of Trinity to attend Trinity Lutheran School. Checks may be made out to the Trinity Roselle Foundation for the “T-Fund.”
Families who receive a “T-Fund” tuition reduction grant must:
- Be members of Trinity at the time of their registration for the 2023-2024 school year and maintain their membership during the school year by regular family worship, reception of the Lord’s Supper, and engagement in and support of the congregation’s ministry to the community. This grant will also apply to members in good standing of local LCMS congregations.
- Complete their registration no later than May 15, 2023.
- Indicate their acceptance of the grant by signing an online form through their FACTS family portal.
- Have one or more children enrolled at Trinity in Kindergarten through 8th Grade (no grants will be given for Preschool students).
Full and Partial Grants for 2023-24
The T-Fund is intended to reduce the tuition for children of members of Trinity in proportion to the tuition they pay. The following requirements were stipulated by the donor:
- First or only children attending Trinity and paying full tuition may receive a “full” T-Fund grant. This amount is $1275 for the 2023-2024 school year.
- A second child from the same family will receive a “partial” grant in proportion to the tuition the family pays. This amount is $1000 for the 2023-2024 school year.
- All children who receive Grant-in-Aid (GIA) Scholarships will receive a “partial” grant in proportion to the tuition the family pays.
- Because the third and fourth students from the same family already attend Trinity Lutheran School tuition-free, they will receive no assistance from the T-Fund.
Please contact our school billing team at firstname.lastname@example.org about this grant if you are in need of current grant amounts for financial planning purposes.
EXAMPLE: A student from a member family receiving no tuition assistance from Grant-in-Aid (GIA) or Multiple Child Discount may receive a “full” T-Fund Grant. A member student receiving a 50% GIA tuition discount may receive 50% of a “full” T-Fund Grant. A member student receiving a 75% tuition discount from Multiple Child Discount and/or GIA may receive 25% of a “full” T-Fund Grant.
PLEASE NOTE the Special Case for Kindergarten Students:
Because of restrictions placed on this grant by the donor, the T-Fund Grant for Kindergarten students will be given after a member Kindergarten student registers for 1st Grade and will be applied to their 1st Grade tuition. No T-Fund Grants are available for Kindergarten students who do not continue at Trinity in 1st Grade.
We Are Blessed!
For more than a 120 years, Trinity Lutheran School blessed children and supported families as they took on the responsibility of helping children to grow as Jesus did “in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and all the people” (Luke 2:52). Each of our faculty and staff members strives daily to educate every child to be an academically successful student, a socially responsible citizen, and a Christian witness to his or her fellow human beings.
Thank you for partnering with us. All of us at Trinity hope you will see this T-Fund Grant as we do: a blessing from one member to the rest of us to thank God and Trinity members for years of support.
For more information about the Trinity Roselle Foundation or how to add your donation to the T-Fund, please contact:
The Trinity Roselle Foundation provides a grant each year for all new and re-enrolling students to our K-8 school. Typically this grant is between $100-$200 per enrolled student. This grant can be accepted during enrollment. Typically this grant needs to be accepted by May 1st and will not be made available after that time until the next enrollment season. Please view our tuition and fees document in admissions for the current grant amount for the upcoming year.
Families who choose to pay tuition in full by a specified date each year qualify for a 2% discount.
Families can apply for grant-in-aid scholarships for tuition assistance for the next school year. Applications are currently being accepted through May 15, 2023.
There is a $40 fee to submit your application. The online form requests information about your home finances which is used on determining your award.
All applicants will be contacted once the application period has closed. Any applicant who is granted an award will need to sign an agreement form and return it to the school.
Scholarships can be applied for at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. If you have not applied previously for a grant, you will need to create a new account to submit your application. If you need to search for our school application in the system, use our zip code of 60172.