Trinity is both a church and a school together. When you register your students with our school you are also added to the church communication tool called Realm to receive high level announcements and news from Trinity. We invite you to accept your Realm invitation and set up your account in Realm so that you can interact more with our church community using this tool!
Check your email spam or junk box to see if the emails are ending up there. If so, you should be able to select the email and choose "This is not junk/spam" so your account will not send them to spam/junk. You can also add the domain renweb.com to your approved list of senders.
- In any browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc) go to FACTSmgt.com and click Parent Login, then select FACTS Family Portal
- Type in the District Code TLS-IL
- Click Create New Family Portal Account
- Type your email address that you have on file with us (this is important so that the system can locate you in our database) and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your Family Portal Login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your Family Portal Login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and FACTS Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password and Confirm your password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”